For a long time now, UAE has occupied the centre stage in the Oil and Gas Industry and the Civil Industry. The area flourishes in terms of the number of ongoing skyscraper projects as well as oil fields. This has naturally led to the setting up of large number of power and manufacturing plants.
Alloy plates of various shapes, sizes, and properties are used extensively in the civil and mechanical industries. These plates often form the structural components of some of the bigger pieces of equipment, which are then installed in the plants. They are also important since they can endure the harsh and high temperature, as well as pressure conditions in the power plants.
Why Choose NWH?
We, at New World Horizon, realize the importance of having high-quality equipment installed in the plants of our customers. Being trustworthy distributors of alloy plates in Dubai, we aim to provide the best in class alloy plates. These plates come with extensive thickness and can be employed for various purposes with ease.
We provide plates with length ranging between 6000 to 12000 mm in length and 2000 to 2500 mm in width. In addition to this, there are several other types of alloy plates that we have on offer, including:
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Steel Plates that can be used in the construction of boilers and other equipment, designed to withstand high pressure and temperature conditions.
- Stainless Steel Plates of the types SS316, SS316L, SS316H, SS347, and SS321. These can be used in chemical and fuel tankers, in construction and modern architecture such as skyscrapers.
- Duplex and Super Duplex Plates made up of Stainless Steel. These plates, besides having high strength, also possess higher stress corrosion cracking resistance. They also possess great toughness which makes them ideal to be used in vaporizers, condensers, heat exchangers, and tube lines.
- Chrome Moly Plates, these are mainly used in the oil and gas industry along with the nuclear stations and fossil fuel power stations.
- Nickel Alloy Plates of various grades can be used for pipes, flanges, rods and for making various other equipment in the chemical industry.
As our valued customer, you will never have to worry about repairing and maintenance services. Our dedicated team can quickly determine the cause and areas of failure, and repair them at the earliest. Also, our after-sale service provides valuable support so that your production is not affected and you can carry on with the manufacturing activities without any shutdowns.