Flanges are basic pieces of equipment used to connect the various pipes, valves, pumps and other pieces of equipment that are installed in an oil & gas plant. By acting as a connecting medium, they make it easier to connect and disconnect various pieces while also making the cleaning and maintenance tasks a lot easier.
In a flourishing oil and gas industry such as that in the UAE, there is always a huge demand for high-quality flanges. Even though the oil and gas industry is the primary and foremost user of these flanges, they can also be used in various other manufacturing and production activities.
Flanges Supplies By NWH
Being the market leader in this area, New World Horizon is one of the leading flanges suppliers in Dubai. We have a wide range of flanges available which can be readily employed in your manufacturing or production plant.
No matter which type of flange you want: weld neck, slip on, blind, socket weld, threaded, long weld neck or even anchor flange, you name it, we have it. Not only are we one of the most trusted flanges suppliers in UAE but also the most available one. Our flanges come in the size range of 1/2″ to 72″ which can cover almost all applications.
Besides this, we supply the flanges in various material grades which are listed below:
- Carbon Steel: ASTM A105N/A694 F52. These are the most common types of flanges that are used for ambient and higher temperature service in pressure conditions. This is because they are made up of highly durable carbon steel which is difficult to break.
- Carbon Steel Alloy Low Temp: ASTM A350 LF2/LF3. These are generally used in non-corrosive applications such as underwater and in the oil and gas industries.
- Carbon Steel Alloy High Temp: ASTM A182 F1/F2/F5. These offer good oxidation and scaling resistance. They are also easy to weld and hence can be used in a variety of applications.
- Austenitic Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304/304L, A182 F316/316L, A182 F321/347. These flanges have a good anti-corrosion effect and can hence easily be used for underwater applications.
- Duplex & Super Duplex: F51/F53. Apart from the oil & gas industry, they are used in various other industries such as petrochemical, transportation, pharmaceuticals, etc.
New World Horizon is an enthusiastic and professional company that can enable you to procure world class products for your industrial plant. Besides providing high-quality flanges, we also provide high-quality maintenance services and are there for our customers 24/7.